Samuel's Club (Ben has joined !) Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Away

I'm usually so behind on posting pics but thought I'd get these up sooner rather than later ! We made a quick weekend visit to our friends, the Pitts. Samuel had lots of fun playing with their kids even though they're teens & preteen.


"Engineering" Matthew had made these helicopter-type things to fly that Samuel thought were so much fun.


Getting down with Matthew.

"Aquarium" may be too big for his vocabulary, but not "fish", which of course he found fascinating.


Checking out Erin's cell phone, which he also loves.


I thought these were so cute. They have a Wii, so while people were playing (in these pics, Matthew and Clint), Samuel was standing right behind them, mimicking their every move !!


1 Comments:

  • Did you get a video of him mimicing their moves? How cute!
    Enjoyed tonight! Ended up at Nana's picking up a SICK Emily. So I guess that throws another monkey wrench in the weekend plans. And yes, I've read my emails. Apparently I don't have virus protection. "It" got Emily through the computer and all the way across town. Thanks Shane!

    me

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home