Samuel's Club (Ben has joined !) Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 08, 2008

Please explain why......

a child whose stash of toys could rival ToysRUs, has more fun doing THIS......

.....or pulling the blinds up and down, or getting things out from underneath the bed, or unloading the kitchen cabinets, or dragging the clean laundry around the house before it's put away, or on and on and on.......
He must think Mom is bored and has nothing to do but put stuff away over and over again ;>)
Caught in the act!!.... this is his other big "crime". When I notice things have gotten too quiet, I can often find him here. He'll usually get down immediately and say an emphatic "no, no" but apparently he only feels "remorse" when caught.....

.....and in this picture, I don't think he feels guilty at all ! I must admit, it's hard to be too hard on him when he gives such a cute grin !

4 Comments:

  • THAT WAS so CUTE..MISS yall SOO MUCH!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  

  • Austin used to get me with his grin.
    I have a picture of Austin in the bottom of the corner cabinet. Is it bad to discretely take a picture before you discipline?

    Love the picture below with the shoes!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 PM  

  • Matt says that I'm only sorry that I got caught. Oh well. I can empathize with Samuel.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 AM  

  • Man, they sure do have us wrapped around their little fingers, don't they?! -Jessica

    By Blogger Jeremy, at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home