Samuel's Club (Ben has joined !) Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Uncle Sam & Uncle Ben

While reading Newsweek, I came across an article with "Uncle Sam" in the title. A thought suddenly popped into my head (it happens occasionally ;>) and I told Mark that if Ben ever has children, Samuel will be "Uncle Sam" ! Mark countered that if Samuel ever has children, Ben will be Uncle Ben and maybe they can get together and eat rice :>) Perhaps we should have rethought those names.....


Our future Uncle Ben & Uncle Sam

On the diaper-change assembly line; Samuel's aiming for a kiss

We're finally getting more "alert" pictures of Benjamin


I thought this was such a sweet picture; Samuel with his little friend Will. You wouldn't know it from the picture, but Samuel was quite an "Oscar the Grouch" just a little earlier !


I'm biased, but I thought this was a great picture of "My Guys".
(The non-PC caption would read: "Light, Medium, & Dark".........oh, please......weren't you thinking the same thing :>)

Ben on his playmat; notice the big "baby" in the corner---all things Samuel had long ago outgrown are suddenly new and fascinating when Ben has them. Samuel is such a joy though with how much he seems to love Benjamin.

I left the room with Ben on his stomach on the mat and when I came back, this was what I found. (And no, Samuel didn't do it; our little one is already "growing up" !)

1 Comments:

  • yay! first to comment! =)
    but this post is ....TOO CUTE!
    lOVE YAll...SEE YOU TONITE! =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home