Samuel's Club (Ben has joined !) Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Our Little Pumpkin

Fall has fallen, so we took Samuel out to the backyard for some photos; he loved playing with the leaves.


We got the bright idea that we'd get some pictures of Samuel and Sackett. That went less than well as the dog didn't want his picture made---he wanted to run around AND.....


"TRICK or TREAT".......Sackett opted for the trick. He thought it would be fun to plow into the leaves and upend Samuel's blanket. Unfortunately, Samuel didn't find it funny at all !


Samuel helped us give out candy to our trick or treaters Halloween night. We had lots of royalty, athletes, and assorted spooky characters come to our door.


And his Mummy loves him :>) Daddy too !

5 Comments:

  • Wow, he is the most stinkin adorable little boy in the world. I know, I know, his "mummy" thinks that too...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 PM  

  • ps...stinkin is a good thing :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 PM  

  • He's so wonderful...I can't wait to see him (and you) again!
    -Jessica

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 PM  

  • If he had came to my door on tricker night, I'd gave him all the candy I had. He is just too cute! However, nobody comes to our door out here in the sticks. And, having all the lights off might have someting to do with it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 PM  

  • He is so CuTe !!! I took the first picture and put it as my background on my desktop....Ok well email me sometime ...ok bye Love Yall BuNcHeS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home