Samuel's Club (Ben has joined !) Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Strange Bedfellows or "Cat's In The Cradle"

In the zoo we call home, Sophie has found a new "cage". If I forget and leave the door to Samuel's room open, I will sometimes find Sophie curled up in his crib (especially, as in this case, if there's a clean sheet on the mattress!) So when I went to put my screaming little banshee down, this was what I found.....

So, knowing she would immediately jump out, if he was in there, I went ahead and put him down. But she didn't give up her claim as easily as I would have thought. She moved from place to place in the crib, but he kept following her from corner to corner, until she finally gave in (gave up? gave out?) and got out.

So she decided to sit in the chair; he's watching carefully to see where she's at....


She gave up the chair and went to her favorite place of all---lying on the heating vent. No wonder it's cold in here (for everyone but Sophie anyway)....


She was finally evicted from the room...

3 Comments:

  • Rhonda! Those are the funniest pictures I think I may have ever seen. I love that Samuel is looking at Sophie through the slats in his crib! By the way, did you know that I wanted to name Claire Sophie--well, Sophia Rose and call her Sophie. Adam would have no part of it. Oh well, maybe the next girl.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 PM  

  • Funny. Was't there a song something about the cats in the craddle? sg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 PM  

  • Shane, I must amend my title; that's perfect!

    By Blogger Samuel/Ben, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home